Thursday, October 21, 2010

Do YOU get it?

People that don't have any experience with chronic pain and illness  just don't "get it". Thankfully I am finding more and more people that do get it, so I am feeling less and less alone.

But its a difficult place to be a lot of the time. people get angry, disappointed and uncomfortable with you always "complaining" about
your pain.

As soon as I feel better Id like to get back to work. Im a self supporting visual artist. But work has been almost impossible the last 6 months or so. Not that my website is up to date or anything (just something else on the to do list) But here it is: 
www.artworkbyjenna.com


I found this art exhibit really very interesting.http://www.painexhibit.com/about


Wishing everyone out there a pain free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers